Finally, San Antonio has an awesome alternative for boring bouncers and inflatables. At Climb, we only have one rock wall, but what a rock wall it is. Thirty two feet of pure challenging excitement. Rock climbing is like few other sports, in that it's really about you against yourself. You learn to face fears head on, and challenge yourself, literally to reach for new heights. You build your self confidence by not only facing the challenges, but by problem solving. Climb, LLC is about bringing a thrilling adventure to you and your event. Imagine the thrill of climbing 32 feet... and then letting go.
Our wall is state of the art. Built in 2012, by one of the premier portable rock wall builders. This is what's included for your safety and enjoyment:
- Four stations with auto belays (weight range 40-250 lbs).
- Two beginner stations, one medium, and one advance, each with it's own colored route to keep you on track to success.
- Buzzers at the top of each station to inspire friendly competition.
- At least two people to guide the process.
- Travel to the location of your choice, within 25 miles of 1604 around San Antonio.
- We are fully insured and meet the requirements of the Texas Dept. of Insurance.
Our wall is the tallest portable wall in or around San Antonio, and our prices are very competitive. Here is our pricing information. If you have any questions, please contact us.
You can also check out our Photo Gallery to see the wall and our crew.
Like any sport, climbing is not perfectly safe. So, even though fewer people get hurt climbing each year than bowling, there are inherent risks involved. That's why we keep our people onsite to control the crowd, harnessing, and hooking into the belay devices.
The Indoor Facility
We are currently working on opening an indoor climbing facility here in the great city of San Antonio. Our plans for the gym are huge, and include:
- 10,000 square feet of climbing surface
- Top rope and Lead climbing
- Separate bouldering area
- Separate area for team building and parties
- Workout rooms for training, and yoga
- Locker room and showers
This is a list of the basics, and other ideas may still be included. Like our Facebook Page
to stay up to date on the progress.